Try a Dive
Connect with us on:
10 Games – Fridays – 8pm Sharp – via Zoom
Single Book with Jackpot Game €10; Double Book with 2 Jackpot Games €18
Cut off point for buying books – midnight on Thursday!
Roscommon Sub Aqua club is proud to announce the commencement of weekly ONLINE Bingo using Zoom.
Bingo will be played every FRIDAY with “eyes down” at 8pm SHARP. Our final bingo before we break for the summer is on Friday, May 7th.
Note: Bingo sales close at 12 midnight on Thursday. Friday, May 7th, is our last night before we break for the summer months.
Bingo books will be emailed out on Friday before close of business so that people who don’t have a printer at home can print the books at work.
For Games 1 to 9:
– One Line €30
– Two Lines €50
– Full House €100
For Jackpot Game (Game 10):
– One Line €50
– Two Lines €75
– Full house pays €700 on 44 numbers or less. Or €200 which must be won on the night. If the jackpot is not won we will add a number and €50 each week until it’s won.
Once you have purchased your bingo book(s), you will be emailed your bingo book(s) by Friday before close of business so that people who don’t have a printer at home can print the books at work.
Please print your bingo books.
The email will also include a link to our Zoom channel where you can login to join the game.
Zoom works on laptops, tablets and phones, (both Android and Apple), and may be downloaded from https://zoom.us/. There is no charge for using Zoom.
Bingo will start at 8pm SHARP.
The Zoom channel will be open from 7:45 pm onwards.
If you are a winner, please make your winning claim by email to loading... .
All winnings will be paid out by cheque.
Please include the following information in your email:
– Account name
– Date of Bingo Game
– Game Number
– Panel Number
– Amount of Winnings
All winnings will be processed as soon as possible. Please allow 5 – 10 working days to receive your cheque.
For any enquiries or issues encountered with receiving your winnings, please contact the club by email at loading... .
1. All Bingo Books purchased are non-transferable. Prizes are sent to the person who purchased the books. When you purchase a Bingo book, that Bingo book is in play for that Bingo night. It is your responsibility to order for the correct night.
2. The date the Bingo Book is valid for is printed on the top of the Bingo book.
3. On purchase of Bingo book(s) you will receive a confirmation email with the purchase details. Please retain this purchase confirmation in case of any issues with receiving your Bingo book(s).
4. It is the players responsibility to ensure that you specify your correct email address. Your purchased Bingo books will be sent to the specified email address. Roscommon Subaqua Club takes no responsibility for any problems with distributing Bingo books, caused by incorrectly specified email addresses.
5. Sales for the Bingo will close at 12 midnight on Thursday. Friday, May 7th, is our last night before we break for the summer months.
6. It is the players responsibility to ensure they have the Zoom application installed on the device they will use to access the online Bingo. The Zoom application is available at https://zoom.us/. Roscommon Sub Aqua Club does not provide any support for any technical issues with the Zoom application.
7. For any issues with your received Bingo books please send an email to loading... . Please attach the confirmation order you received when you purchased the Bingo book(s). This should be done as soon as you notice any issue, but must in all cases be done before 7pm on the bingo night.
8. The Bingo will start at 8pm SHARP on the night. The Zoom channel will be open from 7:45pm onwards.
9. Players on the zoom channel must keep their microphones muted during the Bingo game. Players should only unmute if they have a check.
10. Details of the prize fund on offer for the Bingo game may be seen on the club website at subaqua.ie/bingo.
11. In the event that more than one check is called on a 1-Line, 2-Lines, House, or Jackpot prize, the prize money will be equally divided between the winners. The minimum amount payable in the case of a shared prize will be €20.
12. All winnings will be paid by cheque. If you are a winner, you must claim your winnings by sending the following information by email to loading... :
Date of Bingo Game
Amount of Winnings
13. All winnings will be processed as soon as possible. Please allow 5- 10 working days to receive your cheque.
14. Once the Bingo is complete, you should delete any used Bingo books from your email inbox to guard against any future mix-up using the wrong Bingo books.
15. Any abusive behaviour by a player, spoken or written, during a Bingo game, may at the Bingo game hosts discretion, resulting in the player being removed from the online Bingo game.
16. For any enquiries relating to the Roscommon Sub Aqua Club Online Zoom Bingo, please contact Roscommon Sub Aqua Club using email at loading... . These are the only channels provided for this purpose. Communications sent to any other Roscommon Sub Aqua Club email account will not be responded to.
17. The decision of the Roscommon Sub Aqua Club committee will be binding in all matters relating to the online Zoom Bingo game.